To comply with the Federal Trade Commission, I would like to take the time to point out the following:
- In addition to selling my own products, this website also accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. For example, I may post product reviews on aquarium related supplies and books that I personally use. In these reviews, you will find affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission if you decide to purchase the product through my link. Additionally, the products featured in the “Puffer Supplies & Books” section that are not written by me link to the retail listing using my affiliate link. Don’t worry, there is no added cost to you; the commission comes out of the sale price.
- I make every effort to make sure that all posts are clearly labeled as having affiliate links in them. However, to be on the safe side, please assume that any link posted on this website that leads to a product from a third-party vendor is an affiliate link.
- That being said, I will always provide you with my honest opinion and experience with a product, regardless of any monetary compensation that I may receive. In other words, I don’t believe in falsely promoting a product just to make a quick buck.
- The views and opinions expressed on this site are my own. And likewise, the views and opinions that you may find in the comments section belong to the commenter that left them. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
General disclosure regarding the information that you find on this website:
- The information that you read on this website is both written and edited by me – unless otherwise stated as a guest post. Please note that I am not a fish vet, nor can I guarantee that any of the tips, tricks and trouble shooting advice on this site will fix your problems with your puffer or fish tank. While I will always try my best to provide honest and helpful advice regarding the general care of puffers, I cannot be held responsible for anything that might happen once you take my advice because I have no control over what you do with it.
- The purpose of this website is to give you a starting place to help you figure out what you need to research next, and it is written from my personal experiences with my own aquaria. It is not intended to diagnose or treat your sick fish; only an experienced fish specialist who is able to see your fish in person can do that.
- By reading through this website, you agree that you will not hold me accountable for dead fish, broken aquarium equipment, or anything else that could possibly go wrong, because you chose not to use your own due diligence. In short, Freshwater Pufferfish.org is intended for educational purposes only.
If you have any questions about the above mentioned disclosures, you can get a hold of me through the contact form.